Dr. Victor Silverman Is this you?

September 24th, 2009

best endocrinlogist I have ever had. I was very disipointed when I went in for my appt.aug 09 and found that he had retired He Is The BEST. Mary Hutchings

July 21st, 2009

While Dr Silverman is kind, it was difficult to see him

Dr Silverman seemed to be very caring, but several times, I have had to make appointments with him 2-3 months in advance to find that he was not going to be there to see me for my appointment. I went to his office a total of about 5 times, and I only saw him two times (other doctors took care of me the other 3 times). It's not that I mind, it's just that you have to go over EVERYTHING in your file again with the new doctor each visit instead of the same doctor knowing what is going on. Not to mention the time that they called me two days before my appointment to reschedule my visit because he would not have time to see me. The next available appointment was a month and a half later.

June 9th, 2009

Great doctor great diagnosis and perfect referral of a surgeon

March 26th, 2009

Dr. Silverman would not go the extra mile to find out what my problem was and told me it was "grief" and that it was all in my head. NEXT!!

October 8th, 2015