Dr. Victor Sung, MD
Neurologist
Video profile

Kind and compassionate show details Kind and compassionate
Apr 30th, 2015

Dr. Sung worked us in, and we are so thankful! He was able to explain things on our level, and the changes he made in my husband's Parkinson's medication regime has already made a great difference. He is walking without a walker for the first time in a year!

Jan 21st, 2015

Caring, compassionate, held my hand and cried with me

finally a doctor who took their time and listened show details finally a doctor who took their time and listened
Apr 11th, 2014

I have taken my father to many doctors who knew nothing about his disease, and we were pleased to finally have someone with compassion and knowledge to listen to us and help us through his illness

great show details great
Jul 2nd, 2013

had a terrible experience at Mayo Clinic with unnecessary tests, but diagnosis quickly made here and treatments have me on the mend.

Very bad experience show details Very bad experience
Jul 28th, 2012

Saw him to get in clinical trials. Bad statements about Mayo and their methods. Did not listen or inquire. Decisions seem to be made prior to exam.

Caring show details Caring
Feb 9th, 2010

We brought my dad to UAB to see Dr. Sung and were a little apprehensive at first since he was replacing our beloved neurologist who had followed dad for many years. But he soon laid our fears to rest as he was thorough and caring. We learned more about his disease, what to expect, and he made changes that have really helped. We are so grateful and look forward to future visits with him.

great experience show details great experience
by satisfied patient on Mar 3rd, 2009

I had been suffering from a daily headache for years, and in one visit he gave me my life back. I am now essentially headache free.