April 24th, 2016
I went to see Dr. Sung to get tested for HD. He was very nice and made me feel comfortable. I wasn't scared at all. Came back with some amazing results.

September 23rd, 2015
A really great, friendly doctor
Dr Sung is one of the nicest doctors I have ever encountered. I have worked for several doctors and have never known one who takes so much time with his patients and family, answering questions and explaining things. His willingness to meet with other family members during an appointment ( my son, a CRNA came from Ca to meet with him and was very pleased to have him as his dad's physician. I would recommend Dr Sung to anyone suffering from Parkinson's as he is very knowledgeable of all aspects of the disease and is very sympathetic with his patients.

April 30th, 2015
Kind and compassionate
Dr. Sung worked us in, and we are so thankful! He was able to explain things on our level, and the changes he made in my husband's Parkinson's medication regime has already made a great difference. He is walking without a walker for the first time in a year!

January 21st, 2015
Caring, compassionate, held my hand and cried with me

April 11th, 2014
finally a doctor who took their time and listened
I have taken my father to many doctors who knew nothing about his disease, and we were pleased to finally have someone with compassion and knowledge to listen to us and help us through his illness

July 2nd, 2013
great
had a terrible experience at Mayo Clinic with unnecessary tests, but diagnosis quickly made here and treatments have me on the mend.

July 28th, 2012
Very bad experience
Saw him to get in clinical trials. Bad statements about Mayo and their methods. Did not listen or inquire. Decisions seem to be made prior to exam.

February 9th, 2010
Caring
We brought my dad to UAB to see Dr. Sung and were a little apprehensive at first since he was replacing our beloved neurologist who had followed dad for many years. But he soon laid our fears to rest as he was thorough and caring. We learned more about his disease, what to expect, and he made changes that have really helped. We are so grateful and look forward to future visits with him.

March 3rd, 2009
great experience
I had been suffering from a daily headache for years, and in one visit he gave me my life back. I am now essentially headache free.