A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Sunga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Sunga, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sunga graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Sunga has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Tulare District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Isip Sunga MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor I. Sunga practice?
- Dr. Victor Sunga has 5 office locations.
Dr. Victor Sunga practices Family Medicine near Tulare, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Tulare Primary Care Doctors.