Gastroenterologists

999 Garden Rd
Zanesville, OH 43701
740-454-8193
Locations and availability (3)

|  Excellent Doctor as well as fabulous Human Being  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2012

I love Dr. Szemetylo! This man saved my life, he is very caring and he has a genuine concern for people. I feel he explains things clearly and takes the right steps to help people. I would highly recommend him to everyone!

|  great doctor  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2012

My overall opinion of Dr. Szemetylo is outstanding. He cares about his patients. I have recommended Dr. Szemetylo to my friends and family. Also, his office staff and nurse are top notch. You would be smart to choose Dr. Szemetylo as your gastroenterologist.

Dec 14th, 2011

Dr. Szemetylo is a great doctor. He take his time and explains things with his patience. He really does care about his patience. Cant go wrong if dr szemetylo is your doctor

Feb 9th, 2011

He's a good listener and takes his time with you. I have problems with endoscopy sedation and he handled my situation very well. I couldn't have asked for better care. Thanks doc, for being the one who really makes a difference.

Jul 31st, 2010

very caring doctor. he has called me about my results at home personally. when I called the office to let them know my problem was occurring again, he called my house at 10pm and left a message on my answering machine, then called back the next morning, which was Saturday to talk to me personally! Most doctors don't do that. He is very interested in his patients' problems.

Jul 7th, 2010

I would recommend Dr Szemetylo to anyone with GI issues. He is kind & caring, he takes the time to listen & answer your questions. Although I waited a little while in the office to see him, he was behind because of the individual attention he provides. You are not a time slot, you are a person to him. His expertise put me at ease when I had to have an endoscopy procedure. He called me as soon as my biopsies were back & answered all my questions. Dr. Szemetylo is one of the best!!

|  very caring doctor;  |  show details
by js on Apr 5th, 2010

dr. szemetylo, has made several phone calls to me (his patient) with test results, lab results etc. I have never known another doctor to care so much about their patients, He is a very nice man. In my opinion you would be lucky to have Dr. Szemetylo as your doctor. I have several medical issues (with several other doctors) My other dr, don't even compare to Dr Szemetylo's skills. My only wish is, Dr. Szemetylo, could take all of my other doctors position;

Jan 28th, 2010

Dr. Szemetylo is a very caring doctor, the best Dr. I have ever meet.