Learn more about Dr. Victor Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatitis C
- Palliative Care
- Patient Care
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Tsu-Shih Chang MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor T. Chang practice?
- Dr. Victor Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Chang practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near East Orange, NJ.
See East Orange Internists, East Orange Oncologists, East Orange Hematologists, and East Orange Hospice & Palliative Specialists.