A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Chang is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Palliative Care
- Patient Care
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Tsu-Shih Chang MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor T. Chang practice?
- Dr. Victor Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Chang practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near East Orange, NJ.
See East Orange Internists, East Orange Oncologists, East Orange Hematologists, and East Orange Hospice & Palliative Specialists.