Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victor Perez
Dr. Victor Perez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Merritt Island, FL. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Perez is affiliated with Cape Canaveral Hospital, Palm Bay Community Hospital and Cape Canaveral Hospital, 701 W. Cocoa Beach Causeway, Cocoa Beach Florida. He speaks English.
Dr. Victor Perez has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Victor Perez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Merritt Island, FL.
Dr. David Trevino
Merritt Island, FL 0.01 mi36
Dr. Ross Goodfellow
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Merritt Island, FL 0.01 mi18
Dr. Ralph Rayner
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Merritt Island, FL 0.01 mi38