A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Perez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Perez, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Perez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Canaveral Hospital
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Teofilo Perez MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Victor T. Perez practice?
- Dr. Victor Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Perez practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Merritt Island, FL.
See Merritt Island Internists and Merritt Island Cardiologists.