Dr. Victor Tamayo MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Miami, FL

November 6th, 2015
The doctor is very good. The staffs are very friendly. I love the environment.

September 8th, 2015
Unprofessional staff
Staff is unprofessional. Dr Tamayo is a great doctor, but his UC physicians are horrible. Recently changed doctors.

April 23rd, 2015
great doctor
Great doctor for my stomach issues never regretted seeing him for one second. Fantastic visit. The office does not have the best record keeping but doesn't matter because I always feel better after I visit

June 26th, 2014
I am 67 years old , I like many other been going from doctor to doctor with my health problems. Non could come up with my medical illness , until I was refer to Dr Tamayo by 2 of my friends . Not only was his medical center beautiful and clean. His staff very attentive . And I was most impress by Dr Tamayo not only was he very professional but he was the only doctor who came up with the right diagnosis not once but twice. First with colon cancer then by diagnosing me correctly with a heart problem , he send me for a heart catheter were they find exactly what he suggested and literally save my life . Twice!! Thank you Dr Tamayo , god bless you!!

May 26th, 2014
Sadly, Poor Service and Follow Up.
I had good hopes that Dr. Tamayo would be a great doctor for me. Like most men, I don't like visiting the doctor's office. My first visit with him when well, even though it took almost an hour in the waiting room. Dr. Tamayo did apologize to his credit though. After going to my follow up visit, the doctor on call neglected to follow up with the issues of the first visit. After trying multiple times over a 4 week period, to contact this doctor at his office to resolve this - and even hand delivering a message for him to contact me, I received no call back. If you can't speak to your doctor, what does that say about his services? Sadly, its off to search for a new doctor and in today's system, this is no easy task!

September 25th, 2013
Good Dr.-Terrible staff
As the title says he's a good dr. but when it comes time to get anything from the medical staff-good luck.

November 27th, 2011
Excellent
All in all he is a great doctor, very caring and supportive. The service is very nice with all the people that work there, they are very attentive and sweet. I have been going there for 2 years and all I can say is I would recommend him to all my friends. I have 2 coworkers I referred to him and they are completed happy with him and office. He is the best doctor I have ever seen.

October 27th, 2009
excellent care
excellent clinic services; excellent as a physician, listened atentively to my health problems and gave me an accurate diagnosis, he also gave me a good care and good follow up.

September 2nd, 2009
Ongoing Credit Issue with the Office
In 2007 I had a health plan with the office that I paid my fees in cash to them and have been hounded since then by QUEST for a direct payment the doctors office was supposed to pay. The office has NOT been helpful in resolving this case with me and now over two years later Quest is trying to collect from me AGAIN the money I paid Dr. Tomayos office. I told the office I knew the original problem would be a nightmare and they threw it off as "no way, we will take care of it, you do not owe Quest a penny"...now I am stalked by credit collectors for this small amount I already paid. NEVER PAY THEIR OFFICE CASH as it clearly was never recorded or put on the records!

June 4th, 2009
exellent overall care

December 27th, 2008
He gave an accurate diagnose and gave me a good care. He spent enough time with me, answered all my questions and listend all my symptoms. I am satisfied with his service.

June 28th, 2008
Does not understand sleep disorders.