Dr. Victor Tamayo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victor Tamayo?

Very carying great doctor

Posted on October 11th, 2017

Nice Staff, and Dr Tamayo is very carying, explains everytni g the best primary I’ve visited !

Posted on November 6th, 2015

The doctor is very good. The staffs are very friendly. I love the environment.

Unprofessional staff

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Staff is unprofessional. Dr Tamayo is a great doctor, but his UC physicians are horrible. Recently changed doctors.

great doctor

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Great doctor for my stomach issues never regretted seeing him for one second. Fantastic visit. The office does not have the best record keeping but doesn't matter because I always feel better after I visit

Posted on June 26th, 2014

I am 67 years old , I like many other been going from doctor to doctor with my health problems. Non could come up with my medical illness , until I was refer to Dr Tamayo by 2 of my friends . Not only was his medical center beautiful and clean. His staff very attentive . And I was most impress by Dr Tamayo not only was he very professional but he was the only doctor who came up with the right diagnosis not once but twice. First with colon cancer then by diagnosing me correctly with a heart problem , he send me for a heart catheter were they find exactly what he suggested and literally save my life . Twice!! Thank you Dr Tamayo , god bless you!!

Sadly, Poor Service and Follow Up.

Posted on May 26th, 2014

I had good hopes that Dr. Tamayo would be a great doctor for me. Like most men, I don't like visiting the doctor's office. My first visit with him when well, even though it took almost an hour in the waiting room. Dr. Tamayo did apologize to his credit though. After going to my follow up visit, the doctor on call neglected to follow up with the issues of the first visit. After trying multiple times over a 4 week period, to contact this doctor at his office to resolve this - and even hand delivering a message for him to contact me, I received no call back. If you can't speak to your doctor, what does that say about his services? Sadly, its off to search for a new doctor and in today's system, this is no easy task!

Good Dr.-Terrible staff

Posted on September 25th, 2013

As the title says he's a good dr. but when it comes time to get anything from the medical staff-good luck.

Excellent

Posted on November 28th, 2011

All in all he is a great doctor, very caring and supportive. The service is very nice with all the people that work there, they are very attentive and sweet. I have been going there for 2 years and all I can say is I would recommend him to all my friends. I have 2 coworkers I referred to him and they are completed happy with him and office. He is the best doctor I have ever seen.

gteat staff

Posted on July 13th, 2011

excellent care

Posted on October 28th, 2009

excellent clinic services; excellent as a physician, listened atentively to my health problems and gave me an accurate diagnosis, he also gave me a good care and good follow up.

he is awsome

Posted on September 3rd, 2009

Ongoing Credit Issue with the Office

Posted on September 2nd, 2009

In 2007 I had a health plan with the office that I paid my fees in cash to them and have been hounded since then by QUEST for a direct payment the doctors office was supposed to pay. The office has NOT been helpful in resolving this case with me and now over two years later Quest is trying to collect from me AGAIN the money I paid Dr. Tomayos office. I told the office I knew the original problem would be a nightmare and they threw it off as "no way, we will take care of it, you do not owe Quest a penny"...now I am stalked by credit collectors for this small amount I already paid. NEVER PAY THEIR OFFICE CASH as it clearly was never recorded or put on the records!