A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Tapson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Tapson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tapson
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tapson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tapson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tapson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Fallis Tapson MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Victor F. Tapson practice?
- Dr. Victor Tapson has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Tapson practices Pulmonary Disease near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Pulmonologists.