Dr. Victor Taylor MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 24th, 2017
Listens to me
He always has time to listen to me. He never has forced treatments on me. He understands my health goals and is helping me achieve them.

February 16th, 2017
No complaints
professional staff, very personalable, takes time with patient,

February 9th, 2017
Dr. Taylor and his staff are wonderful!
They were prompt, listened to my issues and worked hard to come up with a solution to end my pain. Friendly staff and Dr. Taylor is great!

A doctor that care
Dr. Taylor is an amazing physician that actually cares about the well being of his pts. The staff is always pleasant and helpful! I would recommend Dr. Taylor to friends and family!

February 9th, 2017
Listened, caring, compassionate and most of all HELPED ME WITH THE PROCEEDURE!! 😊 Thank you!!

Compassionate
I've been a patient of Dr Taylors for about 5 years. I find him very knowledgeable and helpful in dealing with pain he treats me for. I did not like taking pain meds for my pain as they didn't really help. He helped me cut down and then get off of them completely. My pain is still here, but manageable with other treatments and I feel better not being on the pain killers.

July 12th, 2016
Beware
This doctor cares for money more than he does his patients beware

October 29th, 2015
Machinist/mechanic
The reception staff are only there for . Paycheck. Not willing to set a reasonable, timely appt. I had to wait 7 weeks. Gave up and called Dr Paige. Can get in in 10 days. Taylor is not interested in your care. Only getting paid. I've been suffering for 7 weeks and they have no concerns for my pain. Lower back, plantar faciitis and and complication from 3 hip replacements and one revision. Don't walk. RUN away from this poser. He is a looser. I didnt see him but his office staff is downright rude

April 12th, 2015
The wait was long, but Dr. Taylor took time to explain everything to where I could understand.

March 26th, 2015
Patient _ Lower back pain sufferer!
The wait was long, but that is typical for most physicians. He was courteous, attentive to my needs and the staff was very helpful and accomodating. I am sorry to hear the others having a different experience but my experience was great. He is recommending treatment to help me with herinated discs and I believe this happened during my cancer chemotherapy treatments and radiation. My body has never recovered, but I am here to talk about it! Hopefully things will go well with the proceedure and I will finally be relieved of the horrible pain I live with every day.

January 12th, 2015
Only added more pain
I went for help and called a pain seeker very unprofessional just wanted something to help me sleep!!!! STAFF IF RUDE AND CONDESCEDING!

August 8th, 2014
Very kind and understanding
I've had cancer twice, and it's left numerous complications. Dr Taylor helped me get off fentanyl, which is what I wanted. I don't want to be on numerous drugs but will have to take some probably the rest of my life. He's always been supportive and helpful, and takes the time to answer my questions! He's been managing my pain very successfully, with only occasional breakthrough pain. He's quick to return my phone calls and answer my questions (even on a Friday night when he was out with his family, but I don't abuse that either) I recommend him to everybody who needs help with pain management