Learn more about Dr. Victor Test:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Test is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Test, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Test graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Test has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St John Sapulpa
- UC San Diego Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Test accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Victor J. Test practice?
Dr. Victor Test practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK and Lubbock, TX.
See La Jolla Surgeons, La Jolla Critical Care Practitioners, and La Jolla Pulmonologists.