A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Thoendel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Thoendel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thoendel
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Thoendel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Thoendel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minor Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Thoendel graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Thoendel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Butler County Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor James Thoendel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor J. Thoendel practice?
- Dr. Victor Thoendel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Thoendel practices Family Medicine near Shelby, NE.
Additional practice locations include: David City, NE.
See Shelby Family Physicians.