Learn more about Dr. Victor Thoendel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Thoendel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thoendel
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Thoendel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Thoendel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minor Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Thoendel graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Thoendel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Butler County Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor James Thoendel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor J. Thoendel practice?
- Dr. Victor Thoendel has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Thoendel practices Family Medicine near David City, NE.
See David City Primary Care Doctors.