A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Thoendel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Thoendel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Thoendel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minor Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Thoendel graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Thoendel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Butler County Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor James Thoendel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor J. Thoendel practice?
- Dr. Victor Thoendel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Victor Thoendel practices Family Medicine near Shelby, NE.
Additional practice locations include: David City, NE.
See Shelby Primary Care Doctors.