Dr. Victor Thomas Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Victor Thomas?

Posted on November 14th, 2015

I saw Dr. Thomas last month for my right knee. When I arrived to the office, I could barely walk. The staff was super kind and helpful with helping me and making me feel comfortable. Only after a short wait, I got to see Dr. Thomas and he is the most caring doctor I have ever seen. He sat with me and described to me exactly what was happening with my knee and stayed to answer any questions my wife and I had. His care was spot on and I feel 100% better. As of now, I do not have to return because my knee is feeling so great but I know if I ever have any orthopedic issue, I will be seeing Dr. Thomas and Tri State!!!

This doc needs a doctor

Posted on December 3rd, 2014

Oblivious, looks stupid, acts stupid Office only cares about collecting the $$$$

Is a comp clown

Posted on August 18th, 2014

This doctor is a very unfeeling man. It doesn't matter what you tell him about pain. He just says there is nothing wrong and go back to work immediately. He had no sympathy for my pain and in fact told me there was no reason I should have pain, therefore, I didn't. Would not recommend him at all.

It's been a long 4 years to spend in pain

Posted on July 1st, 2013

Dr did hip replacement surgery in 2009. After the initial surgery, I went back to him 2 years in a row explaining the constant pain and the obvious limp due to that pain. He took x-rays on both occasion and told me that there was nothing wrong with the replacement devise and prescribed more therapy. That was too painful to do. To make a long story short, I went to an other surgeon for a second opinion. After his review, he did a partial hip re-do in 2012. First time I was pain free in 3 years. In 2013 the 1st original bottom part of the 1st surgery (femur stem) cement cracked and as a result the internal cracked cement fractured my femur bone. Again, I had to go through a 3rd surgery with my second opinion doctor. As of 7/13, I am home mending. In closing, Dr, T, ignored my pleas for attention and help. My quality of life went way down, my business suffered, my income was affected and not to mention my mental state declined way low. If it was not for my friends and family, I don't think I could have endured it all. Oh, by the way, I did visit Dr. T (3rd) visit prior to my 2nd re-do to tell him about my second opinion results and he said to me "so, get a third and fourth opinion" very arrogant. Stay away from this Doctor.

What a joke!

Posted on April 9th, 2013

This was such a waste of my time it is not even funny. I waited 50 minutes for a 4 minute visit. He would not answer any of my questions and told me that I had no long term deficiencies from my injuries even after 3 back surgeries and little relief. Don't waste your time I can't even imagine he is a real Doctor.

No confidence

Posted on April 13th, 2012

Based on some of the wait times and the 5 minutes spent on my appointments, I have to wonder if this is just a get-em-in, get-em-out kind of place. Five minute appts and incomplete answers to my questions, led me to go elsewhere. Nice guy but I don't have confidence in him. Also, when checking out, I had to stand in line each time with an injured back. One time, it was taking so long to check out, I just left. Other times I'd be squatting on the floor with my back against the wall. Not for me.

Posted on August 10th, 2017