Dr. Victor Toledano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victor Toledano?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Victor Toledano?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 8th, 2016

excellent doctor

Plenty of knowledge very friendly accurate....and listen to you

August 24th, 2016

Dr Toledano is compassionate and very kind. His listens and takes his time addressing all my concerns. His staff is always helpful. I've been his patient over 10 years and know he is truly a gem.

August 10th, 2016

Office Manager

Dr. Toledano does an excellent job...I will highly recommend him to friends and family. The only problem is that the office manger sometimes takes 10 or more days to replace some very necessary medicine. Dr. Toledano seems unaware of this...in two occasions he was told that the medicine was in its way...and the fact was that it had not been even ordered....

January 14th, 2016

Dr Toledano is always kind, caring and truly compassionate. He listens to every concern and is extremely knowledgeable.

September 18th, 2015

if you have all the time in the world to wait and don't work and have no responsibilities., come to this office. Appointments only mean you will be seen that day.

September 2nd, 2015

Dr Toledano spends time listening and is very thorough. So happy we found him. He's the best

August 22nd, 2015

I love this doctor. He diagnosed my breast cancer and coordinated my care with the surgeon and oncologist. He helped treat nausea that I had with chemotherapy. He always listens and treats all of my complaints. He is truly a compassionate dr that treats you like family. He saved my life.

August 20th, 2015

Compassionate and very thorough. Excellent doctor

August 20th, 2015

Best doctor. Spends a lot of time and really listens. Excellent!!!

July 26th, 2012

Worse consultation

I have come for a skin irritation and prescribed the wrong medication and have the worst skin problem came back and he said he don't know what it is and instead took my blood for test and refer me to a dermatologist. Had a call and told me have to come to office for my result so I went and tried to prescribe me cholesterol medication which the day they took my blood I wasn't even fasting . This office is just mainly after filing claim to insurance and collecting copayment . He basically Not knowelegable of his proffesion. I discourage anybody to see this doctor .

April 19th, 2012

looking for a new dr

I have seen the dr twice and both times had to wait over 1 1.2 hours.The last time I think they forgot I was in a waiting room.There seems to be confusion with the staff and billing.The Dr seems very rushed.I would love to find an old school dr who has time and is on time.

September 28th, 2011

He Is Pathetic, Rude, Unprepared, Skip This IDIOT.

He came to "Do Rounds" in the hospital when I was admitted. He thought it was intrusive of me to ask to see my own Labratory test results and tried to BLOCK me from seeing them. He would not answer any questions I had about what might be going on with my condition and told me I was wasting his time by asking questions like was my glucose being monitored while I was on Prednisone, why was my white blood cell count up. He said I wouldn't know what to look for on my blood test so he would not authorize my looking at them even though 2 other doctors said it was fine. I had to go over his head and finally got them only to find almost 20 notations of High and Low red flags. He would not authorise a test for an auto immune disorder that another doctor suspected. This guy is no shining example of ANYTHING I would deem to be an effective doctor. I would even question his credentials at this point. EGO,lacks basic human respect, does not want to do anything but run from patient to patient collecting money at the cost of what terrifys me. Pass on this one.. in fact run from this one is my own personal opinion.