A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Torres-Collazo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torres-Collazo
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Torres-Collazo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Torres-Collazo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres-Collazo graduated from Universidad Central del Caribe UCC School of Medicine, Bayamon, Puerto Rico, 2003.
Dr. Torres-Collazo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Antonio Torres-Collazo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor A. Torres-Collazo practice?
- Dr. Victor Torres-Collazo has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Torres-Collazo practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Psychiatrists.