A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Torres is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Torres, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion.More Education & Awards
Dr. Torres has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Torres accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Victor L. Torres practice?
Dr. Victor Torres practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.