A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Torres is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Torres, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion.
Dr. Torres has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Liberato Torres MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Victor L. Torres practice?
- Dr. Victor Torres has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Torres practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.