A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Tsirline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Tsirline, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hiatal Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsirline graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Tsirline has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor B Tsirline MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victor B. Tsirline practice?
- Dr. Victor Tsirline has 3 office locations.
Dr. Victor Tsirline practices Surgery near Lake Forest, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lincolnshire, IL and Glenview, IL.
See Lake Forest Surgeons.