Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victor Urrutia
Dr. Victor Urrutia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Baltimore, MD and Baltimore, MD (and 1 other location). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Anesthesiology. Dr. Urrutia is affiliated with Johns Hopkins University Hospital and Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Victor Urrutia has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Victor Urrutia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.