A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Valcour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valcour
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valcour Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Valcour, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Valcour graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Valcour has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Leahi Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor George Valcour MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor G. Valcour practice?
- Dr. Victor Valcour has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Valcour practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Geriatric Doctors.