A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Valcour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valcour
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Valcour, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Valcour graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Valcour has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Leahi Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor George Valcour MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor G. Valcour practice?
- Dr. Victor Valcour has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Valcour practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Geriatric Doctors.