Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victor Valentin
Dr. Victor Valentin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Valentin is affiliated with Town And Country Medical Center, University Community Hospital at Carroll and Saint Joseph's Hospital. Dr. Valentin has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Victor Valentin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Victor Valentin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Joseph Sinkovics
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Tampa, FL 0 mi65
Dr. Aida Castro
Tampa, FL 0 mi34
Dr. Jose Cura Jr
Tampa, FL 0 mi36