Internist

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
by johnsom, A on Sep 21st, 2016

Great bedside manners, explains to you in details and takes time hearing you.

Nice office staff and a great doctor show details Nice office staff and a great doctor
by A. R. on Aug 10th, 2016 on doctor.com

If you want to be listened an treated well this is a doctor to be consulted. It will not take very long your waiting period in his office waiting area ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
A good quality physician show details A good quality physician
by Jenny on Aug 10th, 2016

Very good bedside manners , lets you talk ,take time to listen , help you and treats you as a human being and no as a number to make money.

Jul 24th, 2016

Excellent .All my issues addressed and well explained

by MARIA on Jul 7th, 2016

A VERY GOOD AND KNOWLEDGEABLE PHYSICIAN

by Jenny on Jul 19th, 2015

A great doctor

by Jean on Feb 28th, 2015

Good bedside manners, polite , listens to you , lets you speak and knowledgeable, he is a very good internist

by Henry on Feb 26th, 2015

Doctor Valentin has been our family doctor for over ten years and has always show concern for our wellness and has gone well beyond what she had to to make us feel in good care. She always follow up on our visits, whether they are with him or a specialist that she sent us to. He is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend her to anyone looking for the best.

Best doctor show details Best doctor
by Hanna on Feb 25th, 2015

Dr Victor valentin is an amazing doctor,he has taken care of my family and me for over 10.ten years. He is the best doctor you can ever have i recommend him for anyone.

BEST DOCTOR EVER show details BEST DOCTOR EVER
by jairon mastrapa on Feb 25th, 2015

THIS DOCTOR IS AMAZING!!! HE HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR TEN YEARS HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR I EVER HAD. I RECOMMEND HIM FOR EVERYONE WHO IS LOOKING TO BE ATTENDED WITH CARE.

by Sandy on Feb 8th, 2014

Dr. Valentin took care of me and some of my family members before , he is a real professional of the medical field , knowledgeable, well rounded physician with more than 30 years in his profession.

Wonderful Intrenist show details Wonderful Intrenist
by Debra on Sep 9th, 2013

Very knowledgeable. Takes time to listen. Provides great follow up. We have been with him for many years and trust him completely. Insurance: Aetna

excellent show details excellent
Aug 21st, 2013

He is friendly, warm, very caring and giving of his expertise and resources regardless of ability to pay. He is outstanding in every way.

by daysi on May 14th, 2013

Excellent internist-best of the best

by HARRISON on May 2nd, 2013

Dr.Valentin qualifies as one of the best physicians I have ever had , he takes care of me and my family, you get the feeling of talking to a sensitive human being, he gets inside your shoes when you have a medical or any other problem. I strongly recommend him to anyone.

by John on Apr 27th, 2013

Dr. Valentin is one in a million. I have never known a more caring physician in all my life, nor have I ever received such excellent care. And, after years of being sick and trying to find out what was wrong with me, she was very thorough and ran tests that other doctors never even thought of having done before to help me get well.

by john on Apr 9th, 2013

For me dr valentin is the most complete physician in tampa

by GLENDA on Apr 5th, 2013

I JUST SAW THE DOCTOR ONCE , AND I COULD DESCRIBE HIM AS A CARING PERSON , LISTEN TO YOU AND LET YOU TALK IN LENGTH. ,NEVER IN A HURRY. GOOD BEDSIDE MANNERS AND PERFORM A PHYSICAL EXAM FROM HEAD TO TOE. HE IS ABLE TO MAKE A PLAN AND MAKE YOU PARTICIPATE IN YOUR OWN CARE. THE IDEAL PHYSICIAN FOR PATIENTS OVER 65 ,LIKE ME.

by NILDA on Apr 3rd, 2013

WORDERFUL BEDSIDE MANNER STRAIGHT TO THE POINT GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF MEDICINE HE TOOK HIS TIME WITH APPROPIATE QUESTIONS AND LET ME TALK ABOUT MY CONDITION RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE NEEDING HIS SERVICES

Worst staff I've ever experienced! show details Worst staff I've ever experienced!
by Samantha on Feb 20th, 2013

Terrible office staff! There is 1 nurse who doesn't even speak English and the receptionist is incompetent! I don't speak Spanish, and this nurse cannot even communicate with me, she has to show my vitals to me because she doesn't know how to tell me. Office does not call with test results, if you want them, you have to call. If takes weeks to get anything done, patients are clearly not first here! The office is dirty and outdated. Never get calls confirming your upcoming appointment. They did not tell me co-pays were cash only, so they made me run to an ATM, otherwise I couldn't see the doctor. They should of accommadated me since it was their fault, I'm a new patient, how would I know unless you tell me? Dr. Valentin is okay, but it is not worth the hassle dealing with the awful office staff.

Still A Great Doctor show details Still A Great Doctor
Aug 30th, 2012

Anyone looking for an Internest. Look no further, call Dr. Valentin and he will take care of u bcs he truly tx's everyone as family, puts time, effort and feeling into his tx. Try him & u will see what I am talking about.