Internists

4600 N Habana Ave
Ste 35
Tampa, FL 33614
813-350-0238
Locations and availability (2)

by Sandy on Feb 8th, 2014

Dr. Valentin took care of me and some of my family members before , he is a real professional of the medical field , knowledgeable, well rounded physician with more than 30 years in his profession.

|  Wonderful Intrenist  |  show details
by Debra on Sep 9th, 2013

Very knowledgeable. Takes time to listen. Provides great follow up. We have been with him for many years and trust him completely. Insurance: Aetna

by Samantha on Sep 1st, 2013

excellent md

|  excellent  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2013

He is friendly, warm, very caring and giving of his expertise and resources regardless of ability to pay. He is outstanding in every way.

|  One of America's top physicians  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2013

If you need an Internist with a solid medical background , well rounded physician then Dr.Valentin is the first choice in Hillsborough County-Tampa. He took care of my mother in his office and in the hospital setting, and he did a great job.

by daysi on May 14th, 2013

Excellent internist-best of the best

|  Patient  |  show details
May 13th, 2013

Simply the best

by HARRISON on May 2nd, 2013

Dr.Valentin qualifies as one of the best physicians I have ever had , he takes care of me and my family, you get the feeling of talking to a sensitive human being, he gets inside your shoes when you have a medical or any other problem. I strongly recommend him to anyone.

by John on Apr 27th, 2013

Dr. Valentin is one in a million. I have never known a more caring physician in all my life, nor have I ever received such excellent care. And, after years of being sick and trying to find out what was wrong with me, she was very thorough and ran tests that other doctors never even thought of having done before to help me get well.

by john on Apr 9th, 2013

For me dr valentin is the most complete physician in tampa

by GLENDA on Apr 5th, 2013

I JUST SAW THE DOCTOR ONCE , AND I COULD DESCRIBE HIM AS A CARING PERSON , LISTEN TO YOU AND LET YOU TALK IN LENGTH. ,NEVER IN A HURRY. GOOD BEDSIDE MANNERS AND PERFORM A PHYSICAL EXAM FROM HEAD TO TOE. HE IS ABLE TO MAKE A PLAN AND MAKE YOU PARTICIPATE IN YOUR OWN CARE. THE IDEAL PHYSICIAN FOR PATIENTS OVER 65 ,LIKE ME.

by NILDA on Apr 3rd, 2013

WORDERFUL BEDSIDE MANNER STRAIGHT TO THE POINT GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF MEDICINE HE TOOK HIS TIME WITH APPROPIATE QUESTIONS AND LET ME TALK ABOUT MY CONDITION RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE NEEDING HIS SERVICES

|  Worst staff I've ever experienced!  |  show details
by Samantha on Feb 20th, 2013

Terrible office staff! There is 1 nurse who doesn't even speak English and the receptionist is incompetent! I don't speak Spanish, and this nurse cannot even communicate with me, she has to show my vitals to me because she doesn't know how to tell me. Office does not call with test results, if you want them, you have to call. If takes weeks to get anything done, patients are clearly not first here! The office is dirty and outdated. Never get calls confirming your upcoming appointment. They did not tell me co-pays were cash only, so they made me run to an ATM, otherwise I couldn't see the doctor. They should of accommadated me since it was their fault, I'm a new patient, how would I know unless you tell me? Dr. Valentin is okay, but it is not worth the hassle dealing with the awful office staff.

|  Still A Great Doctor  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2012

Anyone looking for an Internest. Look no further, call Dr. Valentin and he will take care of u bcs he truly tx's everyone as family, puts time, effort and feeling into his tx. Try him & u will see what I am talking about.