Internist

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
by Jenny on Jul 19th, 2015

A great doctor

Jun 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very good doctor, very helpful, asked the right questions, and seems concerned about our health. I have not yet gone to a doctor as good as him.

Jun 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Good doctor, good listener, he takes a time to listen you, and send you to the lab and other test to find out who is wrong in your body. I recomended him.

Jun 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

excellent staff too

Jun 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Helpfull

Apr 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Good information about my concerns

Apr 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I GOOD EXPERIENCE WHEN YOU HAVE HEALTH CONCERNS AND FEEL SICK. EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN , WARM STAFF.YOU ARE TREATED AS YOU DESIRE BEING TREATED HERE.

by Jean on Feb 28th, 2015

Good bedside manners, polite , listens to you , lets you speak and knowledgeable, he is a very good internist

by Henry on Feb 26th, 2015

Doctor Valentin has been our family doctor for over ten years and has always show concern for our wellness and has gone well beyond what she had to to make us feel in good care. She always follow up on our visits, whether they are with him or a specialist that she sent us to. He is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend her to anyone looking for the best.

Best doctor show details Best doctor
by Hanna on Feb 25th, 2015

Dr Victor valentin is an amazing doctor,he has taken care of my family and me for over 10.ten years. He is the best doctor you can ever have i recommend him for anyone.

BEST DOCTOR EVER show details BEST DOCTOR EVER
by jairon mastrapa on Feb 25th, 2015

THIS DOCTOR IS AMAZING!!! HE HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR TEN YEARS HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR I EVER HAD. I RECOMMEND HIM FOR EVERYONE WHO IS LOOKING TO BE ATTENDED WITH CARE.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've known the Dr. for a few years now. He treats my mother and I, as well as several other acquaintances. He's very knowledgable, professional and very down to earth. I appreciate his service and recommend him constantly.

Sep 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He's a great guy. Funny. Cared about my concerns. Highly recommend him.

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

it was a good experience

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This a very professional office, everyone there is professional. The Dr. Takes the time to listen to you and your concerns. I would highly recommend this office to my family and friends. Please keep up the great job you're doing.

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very compasionate, caring, intelligent, deligent, polite & professional. The office clean and orderly. Used absolutely no scented airfresheners to mask odors. There were no odors. Neither the Dr. nor the staff wore any overbearing perfumes.

Jun 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Valentin is a good family Dr

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I need to start insulin therapy and he has dragged out the direction to do so far too long..... All of the excercise and dieting has not worked . I have been on oral meds.... Maxed out now..... For about 30 years.... I have lost 32 pounds this year and I

by Sandy on Feb 8th, 2014

Dr. Valentin took care of me and some of my family members before , he is a real professional of the medical field , knowledgeable, well rounded physician with more than 30 years in his profession.

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Valentin is a true professional, who shows great concerns for his patients’ wellbeing. Dr. Valentin and his staff are very friendly. Positively, Dr. Valentin is a real asset to a health system plagued with indifference.

Wonderful Intrenist show details Wonderful Intrenist
by Debra on Sep 9th, 2013

Very knowledgeable. Takes time to listen. Provides great follow up. We have been with him for many years and trust him completely. Insurance: Aetna

by Samantha on Sep 1st, 2013

excellent md

excellent show details excellent
Aug 21st, 2013

He is friendly, warm, very caring and giving of his expertise and resources regardless of ability to pay. He is outstanding in every way.

One of America's top physicians show details One of America's top physicians
Aug 21st, 2013

If you need an Internist with a solid medical background , well rounded physician then Dr.Valentin is the first choice in Hillsborough County-Tampa. He took care of my mother in his office and in the hospital setting, and he did a great job.

by daysi on May 14th, 2013

Excellent internist-best of the best

May 13th, 2013

Simply the best

by HARRISON on May 2nd, 2013

Dr.Valentin qualifies as one of the best physicians I have ever had , he takes care of me and my family, you get the feeling of talking to a sensitive human being, he gets inside your shoes when you have a medical or any other problem. I strongly recommend him to anyone.

by John on Apr 27th, 2013

Dr. Valentin is one in a million. I have never known a more caring physician in all my life, nor have I ever received such excellent care. And, after years of being sick and trying to find out what was wrong with me, she was very thorough and ran tests that other doctors never even thought of having done before to help me get well.

by john on Apr 9th, 2013

For me dr valentin is the most complete physician in tampa

by GLENDA on Apr 5th, 2013

I JUST SAW THE DOCTOR ONCE , AND I COULD DESCRIBE HIM AS A CARING PERSON , LISTEN TO YOU AND LET YOU TALK IN LENGTH. ,NEVER IN A HURRY. GOOD BEDSIDE MANNERS AND PERFORM A PHYSICAL EXAM FROM HEAD TO TOE. HE IS ABLE TO MAKE A PLAN AND MAKE YOU PARTICIPATE IN YOUR OWN CARE. THE IDEAL PHYSICIAN FOR PATIENTS OVER 65 ,LIKE ME.

by NILDA on Apr 3rd, 2013

WORDERFUL BEDSIDE MANNER STRAIGHT TO THE POINT GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF MEDICINE HE TOOK HIS TIME WITH APPROPIATE QUESTIONS AND LET ME TALK ABOUT MY CONDITION RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE NEEDING HIS SERVICES

Worst staff I've ever experienced! show details Worst staff I've ever experienced!
by Samantha on Feb 20th, 2013

Terrible office staff! There is 1 nurse who doesn't even speak English and the receptionist is incompetent! I don't speak Spanish, and this nurse cannot even communicate with me, she has to show my vitals to me because she doesn't know how to tell me. Office does not call with test results, if you want them, you have to call. If takes weeks to get anything done, patients are clearly not first here! The office is dirty and outdated. Never get calls confirming your upcoming appointment. They did not tell me co-pays were cash only, so they made me run to an ATM, otherwise I couldn't see the doctor. They should of accommadated me since it was their fault, I'm a new patient, how would I know unless you tell me? Dr. Valentin is okay, but it is not worth the hassle dealing with the awful office staff.

Still A Great Doctor show details Still A Great Doctor
Aug 30th, 2012

Anyone looking for an Internest. Look no further, call Dr. Valentin and he will take care of u bcs he truly tx's everyone as family, puts time, effort and feeling into his tx. Try him & u will see what I am talking about.