A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Van Berkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Van Berkel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Berkel
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Van Berkel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Van Berkel, MD, PHD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Berkel graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Van Berkel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Henry Van Berkel MD and PHD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victor H. Van Berkel practice?
- Dr. Victor Van Berkel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Van Berkel practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, IN.
See Louisville Surgeons.