Learn more about Dr. Victor Van Berkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Van Berkel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Berkel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Van Berkel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Van Berkel, MD, PHD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Berkel graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Van Berkel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Henry Van Berkel MD and PHD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victor H. Van Berkel practice?
- Dr. Victor Van Berkel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Van Berkel practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, IN.
See Louisville Cardiothoracic Surgeons.