A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Van Berkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Van Berkel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Van Berkel, MD, PHD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Berkel graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Van Berkel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Henry Van Berkel MD and PHD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victor H. Van Berkel practice?
- Dr. Victor Van Berkel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Van Berkel practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Surgeons.