Family Physicians, Surgical Specialist

600 S McKinley St
Ste 102
Little Rock, AR 72205
501-666-2824
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  show details
Sep 14th, 2012

The staff was nice. The dr was nice. I felt like the doctor took the time to try to find out what was causing my pain. He also explained things to me so I'd understand. The wait in the office was annoying. I am so glad I found Dr. Vargus.

|  Staff unprofessional  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2012

They called in my prescription to the wrong pharmacy, then it took a better part of the day for them to get it to the right pharmacy. When picking it up, the details of the prescription were incomplete, so I couldn't receive the prescription. Called his office the next day, pointed out the error, was told I had an attitude, and was hung up on by his staff. There are way too many ortho offices around here to go to, that an individual doesn't have to put up with the lack of professionallism.

|  Unsatisfactory Visit  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2012

The office staff was nice enough but Dr. Vargus and his nurse seemed to be in a conflicting mood and continually bantered at each other throughout my appointment. His bedside manner was nonexistant and cold! Took an xray and said to go to pt 3 to 4 times a week for 6 weeks and see him in a month and was gone. No chance to ask questions at all. It was apparant that no one cared one bit about me and my pain. Would not recommend to anyone!

|  show details
Oct 25th, 2011

i think Vargas is a great Dr. great bedside manner. i don't like the long wait , but it;s worth it to get in to see him.The staff there has never been anything but nice to me. I been going to him since 2009 and as long as i need to I'll stick with Vargas.

|  Dr. Vargas....replace your front office staff  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2010

After driving 25 miles for an new patient appointment this morning I was told Dr. Vargas wouldn't see me without a referral! His staff called me a few days ago to remind me of this appt and I asked then if there was anything I needed to bring with me.....NO she said. So I show up 30 minutes ahead of schedule and after completing 6-7 pages of medical history I was told in essence that I wasted my time. Three gals were at the front desk. One was working with another patient and #2 was bragging to #3 about what a great job she did decorating the office Christmas. The phones were not ringing nor were they in use by any of the three office staff. Yet, when I asked #3 if one of them could call my family practice doctor to ask if he had the needed referral this gal said to me "NO...the referral is not our responsibility.....but you can call your doctor....do you need the number?" Millions of good, decent and caring people are out of work and patients in pain have to deal with this moron. UNBELIEVABLE. Since the doctor wouldn't see me without a referral and since there was a total lack of common courtesy to place a much needed call about the missing document, I left the clinic and will not be returning, ever. It is unfortunate that Dr. Vargas gets a no confidence vote from me solely because he is poorly represented on the front end. However if I were in dire need of their help, the last thing I would want to hear is "it's not our responsibility". Dr. Vargas if you are reading this, replace your staff with people who actually care about your patients....new and returning.

|  Cd hearted and uncaring  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2010

This doctor and his staff are a joke. They don't care about the patient. Waited for two weeks for them to ask for a referal to a pain clinic because they won't prescribe anything that works!

|  awesome  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2009

thank you your the best dr.