A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Vasquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Vasquez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasquez graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vasquez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty
- University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Vasquez DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Victor Vasquez practice?
- Dr. Victor Vasquez has 1 office location.
- Dr. Victor Vasquez practices Psychiatry near North Miami, FL.