Dr. Victor Verma Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Victor Verma?

Horrible - run away from this doctor

Posted on September 16th, 2012

Dr. Verma is horrible. He RUINED my birth experience by the HORRIBLE comments he made in front of the entire nursing staff. Because I had excess anmiotic fluid I was very large - this "doctor" opened the back of my gown to do an epidural and announced to the nurses "oh my God what do you want me to do with THIS, this patient is morbidly obese". I had no contol over the anmiotic fluid buildup. The nurses were shocked and tried to console me but I so was mortified I cried during my entire hospital stay - only to deliver a baby with a HEART DEFECT. This doctor should not work with pregnant women at all.

Posted on August 11th, 2012