A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Vigil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Vigil, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Vigil graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Vigil has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Lovelace Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Vincent Vigil MD is a male Oncologist , has 23 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Victor V. Vigil practice?
- Dr. Victor Vigil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Vigil practices Medical Oncology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Oncologists.