A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Vigil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Vigil, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Vigil graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Vigil has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Lovelace Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vigil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 11 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Victor V. Vigil practice?
Dr. Victor Vigil practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Oncologists.