A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Villacorta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Villacorta is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Villacorta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Villacorta graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Villacorta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Ramon Villacorta MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor R. Villacorta practice?
- Dr. Victor Villacorta has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Villacorta practices Family Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Family Physicians.