Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
TMB Complaint show details TMB Complaint
Feb 19th, 2013

See complaint on medical board site at www.tmb.state.tx.us.

Dec 31st, 2009

I was so upset when i found out Dr Vines retired. He was a doctor i loved going to see. Dr Vines always made sure his patients were okay. This is one doctor i'm going to miss so much. I really hope he change his mind and come back.

Awesome Dr. show details Awesome Dr.
Sep 13th, 2009

This is the most compassionate Dr. I had ever had. He takes his time and will answer all your questions. Never forcing you out the door because he has other patients waiting. He cares about his patients and it shows in all he does. I would Highly recommend him. I have been going to him for 10 yrs and have never been disappointed!!!

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by J Flanagan on Sep 3rd, 2009

Dr. Vines has been my OBGYN since 1994, when I was just out of high school! Since then, he has provided service second to none! He delivered my first son in 2003, but retired just weeks before the birth of my second son. I hope he decides to go back into practice - I will be his first patient!!

Jul 24th, 2009

one of a kind; irreplaceable

The Best Doctor You'll Ever Have!!! show details The Best Doctor You'll Ever Have!!!
by Cindy B. Richardson, TX on Jul 22nd, 2009

I have been going to Dr Vines for over 10 years. A visit to the OB-GYN was always a horrible experience for me until I found him. He came highly recomended by a co-worker and I couldn't have been happier the way he handled my pregnancy, delivery, and follow-up. He is by far the most caring doctor I have ever had the pleasure to meet. He truly cares about his patients.

Jul 6th, 2009

My sister and I have been going to Dr. Vines since he started practicing. We think he is wonderful. If I could just pick one doctor it would be Dr. Vines.

Feb 12th, 2009

Dr. Vines is extremely caring and treats the patient as a whole, not just a single symptom. His staff is easy to work with as well. After going through a pregnancy with Dr. Vines, my husband was jealous that he hasn't found a doctor with the same qualities.