A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Vogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Vogel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Vogel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogel graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vogel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Gerald Vogel MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Victor G. Vogel practice?
- Dr. Victor Vogel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Victor Vogel practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Public Health near Lewisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Lewisburg Internists, Lewisburg Oncologists, and Lewisburg Preventive Medicine Specialists.