Learn more about Dr. Victor Vogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Vogel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vogel
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vogel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Vogel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogel graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vogel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Gerald Vogel MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Victor G. Vogel practice?
- Dr. Victor Vogel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Victor Vogel practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Public Health near Lewisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Lewisburg Internists, Lewisburg Oncologists, and Lewisburg Preventive Medicine Specialists.