The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victor Vogel III
Dr. Victor Vogel III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Danville, PA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology, General Practice and Internal Medicine. Dr. Vogel is affiliated with Geisinger Medical Center, Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System and Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Victor Vogel III has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Victor Vogel III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, PA.
Dr. Jess Oren IV
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Danville, PA 0 mi32
Dr. Christopher Still
Bariatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Danville, PA 0 mi26
Dr. Francis Menapace Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Danville, PA 0 mi43