A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Hsu, Back, Neck, and Spine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hsu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Hsu MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victor Hsu practice?
- Dr. Victor Hsu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Victor Hsu practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Doylestown, PA.
See Willow Grove Surgeons.