Learn more about Dr. Victor Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Hsu, Back, Neck, and Spine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsu
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hsu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hsu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Hsu MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victor Hsu practice?
- Dr. Victor Hsu has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Hsu practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Willow Grove, PA.
See Willow Grove Surgeons.