Back, Neck, and Spine
OrthopaediCare
2400 Maryland Rd
Willow Grove, PA 19090
(215) 830-8700
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  Extremely Knowledgable and Sincere compassion  |  show details
by daniel young on Nov 24th, 2013

Hello, I recently was involved in an accident that caused severe damage to my back. Doctor Hsu was the man I chose for my second opinion. I am so happy that I was sent to his office. No one prior to his exam could pinpoint what was the cause of my excruciating pain. I spent 3 months trying to find out what was wrong. After going to Dr. Hsu, I was immediately given a diagnosis and given my options for recovery. It was determined that a lumbar laminectomy was the best course of action for my problem. This was a serious surgery. I really did not have any fear at any point thanks to Dr. Hsu's impeccable bedside manner. He knew how to keep me informed in a way that I would understand, being I am not at all familiar with medical lingo. I ended up having to have a lumbar laminectomy on multiple levels. The surgery was a complete success. All of the issues that I had as related to my left leg were relieved post surgery. There is still a lot of rehab and therapy that needs to be done on my part but there is a definite bright light at the end of the tunnel. Dr. Hsu's policy of treating his patients as if they were his own family members is completely sincere. I am thoroughly satisfied with the overall experience with Dr. Hsu and his awesome staff. Do yourself a favor if you are experiencing debilitating pain and schedule an appointment with Dr. Hsu. Good luck and God bless everyone out there that is living with crippling back pain.

|  Very knowledgeable and compassionate  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2013

I liked him from the minute I met him. I went to see him as a 3rd opinion, and he hit everything right on the nail. He told me what my options were and genuinely seemed interested about what I was thinking. Scheduled to have surgery done at the end of the month, and I feel safe knowing that he will be performing it!

|  Dr. Hsu was there for me in an emergency  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2013

I spent several days in Doylestown Hospital waiting for a diagnosis on sudden back pain and high fevers. When an MRI came back late on a Sunday night, Dr. Hsu was called in. Within minutes, he'd reviewed the test results and called me in my bed. He was direct, passionate about his understanding of my condition, and reactive. His forwardness was appreciated at this terrible situation. Within two hours, he'd assembled a team of seven to get to the hospital, met directly with me and my family, and had me in the OR. I believe his speed saved me from a life without feeling below my waist. In my follow-up visits he handled me in a caring way. He is there when needed and a doctor I'd recommend. In all, Dr. Hsu is a smart and talented doctor. His schooling (Lawrenceville Prep, Univ. of Penn., and Temple Med.) are all testaments to this mans training. Thanks to Dr. Hsu, I'm returning to a normal life.