Dr Victor Hsu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Victor Hsu?

September 10th, 2017

TOP NOTCH SURGEON AND GREAT PERSON

After too many years to count living with severe and debilitating back pain due to severe spinal stenosis and being unable to walk or stand for long periods of time, I met with Dr. Hsu on options available to me. Surgery was the only option. Dr. Hsu made a difficult decision easy and the pain that I lived with for years is gone. After 9 months post surgery I am able to move around easily. Best decision and best doctor. I would highly recommend Dr. Hsu to anyone who has back problems. He makes you feel like you are his only patient, takes times to explain everything and is terrific.

April 13th, 2017

A Godsend!

Dr. Hsu was recommended to me by a dear friend. I love her like a sister. I've had stenosis for years but not to the degree I had it in the last month. I made appts. With 2 surgeons, the first one told me he could do surgery in 2-3 weeks. I saw Dr. Hsu the next day & when he saw how I was suffering with pain throughout my leg ( from the left hip all the way down to the ankle.) he sched. me on a Wed. after seeing me on Fri. morning.. He treated me with respect and caring. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Hsu to anyone in agony I was with this spinal issue.

February 17th, 2017

Excellent care

excellent care before and after surgery told me in detail what was going to be done and he gave great care after surgery and un the hospital

January 14th, 2017

Back Pain, Dr. Hsu is who to see

Dr. Hsu was recommended to me by my pain management specialist. I read Dr. Hsu's website info, and decided to see him. I was able to quickly get an appointment in his clean and comfortable office. The staff is friendly and professional. I had an X-ray taken and saw Dr. Hsu within 15 minutes. We discussed my situation in an unhurried manor, then he suggested I go talk with family, then decide. I called to schedule; & the prep, surgery and followup went great. I can't say enough about Dr. Hsu !

January 7th, 2017

Dr. Hsu took his time, answered all questions concerning my surgery. He made me feel comfortable about what was going to happen during my surgery and what I can expect after. He made me feel like i was his only patient.

October 27th, 2016

The Best

Dr. Hsu is a super talented surgeon. He alleviated my fears from the get-go. He instilled a great deal of confidence in me, allowing me to go into the surgical suite worry-free. My back feels great and my recovery has been remarkable. A fine man.

October 26th, 2016

Dr. Hsu is great! Just love him. From the beginning, he gave me two options for dealing with my scoliosis, and left them completely up to me. Once I made my decision to have the surgery, he was really good at answering all my (and my family's) questions about the procedure and recovery time. The surgery was a success. My scar looks great. He is very attentive and present at each follow up appointment. Couldn't imagine going through this process with anyone else!

October 25th, 2016

Cookie Monster

I cannot express the good feelings u receive when u see this Docs smile. He is confident in his opinions and explains them in depth in English rather then Medical Jargon. Automatically, u know his hands do magic because he likes what he is doing. Besides, how bad can a guy be when he wears polka dot socks.

October 21st, 2016

Smart and Sophisticated.

Dr Hsu was extremely thorough in explaining entire process and steps for me to get better. After my experience of working with him to develop my plan, I feel a million times better. He listens and takes all concerns and needs into consideration. Highly recommend him to anyone! Glad I have met Dr. Hsu! 😀

October 21st, 2016

Dr was excellent. Surgery went exactly as described and he was very helpful in getting me in quickly when he saw my level of pain. Very happy with outcome.

October 20th, 2016

Dr. Hsu was recommended to me by a friend. It was the best recommendation I ever received. Dr. Hsu performed a Spinal Fusion at L4/L5. Dr. Hsu is thorough, dedicated, thoughtful and just an awesome doctor. He listens to what you say, and he explains in detail what he is going to do. I highly recommend him to anyone that has serious back problems.

October 13th, 2016

C7-T1 Surgery

This was my first surgery and the written instruction given were very thorough explaining what I needed to do and not do before surgery, day of surgery, and the weeks following surgery.