Dr. Victor Hsu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 27th, 2016
The Best
Dr. Hsu is a super talented surgeon. He alleviated my fears from the get-go. He instilled a great deal of confidence in me, allowing me to go into the surgical suite worry-free. My back feels great and my recovery has been remarkable. A fine man.

October 26th, 2016
Dr. Hsu is great! Just love him. From the beginning, he gave me two options for dealing with my scoliosis, and left them completely up to me. Once I made my decision to have the surgery, he was really good at answering all my (and my family's) questions about the procedure and recovery time. The surgery was a success. My scar looks great. He is very attentive and present at each follow up appointment. Couldn't imagine going through this process with anyone else!

October 25th, 2016
Cookie Monster
I cannot express the good feelings u receive when u see this Docs smile. He is confident in his opinions and explains them in depth in English rather then Medical Jargon. Automatically, u know his hands do magic because he likes what he is doing. Besides, how bad can a guy be when he wears polka dot socks.

October 21st, 2016
Smart and Sophisticated.
Dr Hsu was extremely thorough in explaining entire process and steps for me to get better. After my experience of working with him to develop my plan, I feel a million times better. He listens and takes all concerns and needs into consideration. Highly recommend him to anyone! Glad I have met Dr. Hsu! 😀

October 21st, 2016
Dr was excellent. Surgery went exactly as described and he was very helpful in getting me in quickly when he saw my level of pain. Very happy with outcome.

October 20th, 2016
Dr. Hsu was recommended to me by a friend. It was the best recommendation I ever received. Dr. Hsu performed a Spinal Fusion at L4/L5. Dr. Hsu is thorough, dedicated, thoughtful and just an awesome doctor. He listens to what you say, and he explains in detail what he is going to do. I highly recommend him to anyone that has serious back problems.

October 13th, 2016
C7-T1 Surgery
This was my first surgery and the written instruction given were very thorough explaining what I needed to do and not do before surgery, day of surgery, and the weeks following surgery.

March 25th, 2016
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
I had been told by 2 other doctors that the pain related to my L5/S1 disc herniations was just going to be "part of my life" and that I should learn "to live with it." I was given injections and drugs for years that never helped. Fed up, I sought out Dr. Hsu. Looking at my old MRI he concurred that he could help me. After a new MRI I was immediately scheduled for a lumbar discectomy. The surgery was a success! The pain in my leg is gone and I went for my first jog in years! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

February 2nd, 2016
Real Doctor
Dr Hsu is a real doctor he remembers his patients and we are not treated like a number. His bed side manor is one that I have never experienced. He cares for his patients. Kudos Dr Hsu

June 1st, 2015
Dr Hsu is a very kind, courteous, and caring Dr. He performed my surgery and everything went very well. I was home in no timr. I wish to thank him for helping me get well again

March 20th, 2015
Beth green
Best experience I ever had in any dr's office. Really down to earth.

January 8th, 2015
Dr. Hsu is a brilliant spinal surgeon. He's very caring and considerate. Highly recommended!