Dr Victor Hsu MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2017
A Godsend!
Dr. Hsu was recommended to me by a dear friend. I love her like a sister. I've had stenosis for years but not to the degree I had it in the last month. I made appts. With 2 surgeons, the first one told me he could do surgery in 2-3 weeks. I saw Dr. Hsu the next day & when he saw how I was suffering with pain throughout my leg ( from the left hip all the way down to the ankle.) he sched. me on a Wed. after seeing me on Fri. morning.. He treated me with respect and caring. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Hsu to anyone in agony I was with this spinal issue.

February 17th, 2017
Excellent care
excellent care before and after surgery told me in detail what was going to be done and he gave great care after surgery and un the hospital

January 14th, 2017
Back Pain, Dr. Hsu is who to see
Dr. Hsu was recommended to me by my pain management specialist. I read Dr. Hsu's website info, and decided to see him. I was able to quickly get an appointment in his clean and comfortable office. The staff is friendly and professional. I had an X-ray taken and saw Dr. Hsu within 15 minutes. We discussed my situation in an unhurried manor, then he suggested I go talk with family, then decide. I called to schedule; & the prep, surgery and followup went great. I can't say enough about Dr. Hsu !

January 7th, 2017
Dr. Hsu took his time, answered all questions concerning my surgery. He made me feel comfortable about what was going to happen during my surgery and what I can expect after. He made me feel like i was his only patient.

October 27th, 2016
The Best
Dr. Hsu is a super talented surgeon. He alleviated my fears from the get-go. He instilled a great deal of confidence in me, allowing me to go into the surgical suite worry-free. My back feels great and my recovery has been remarkable. A fine man.

October 26th, 2016
Dr. Hsu is great! Just love him. From the beginning, he gave me two options for dealing with my scoliosis, and left them completely up to me. Once I made my decision to have the surgery, he was really good at answering all my (and my family's) questions about the procedure and recovery time. The surgery was a success. My scar looks great. He is very attentive and present at each follow up appointment. Couldn't imagine going through this process with anyone else!

October 25th, 2016
Cookie Monster
I cannot express the good feelings u receive when u see this Docs smile. He is confident in his opinions and explains them in depth in English rather then Medical Jargon. Automatically, u know his hands do magic because he likes what he is doing. Besides, how bad can a guy be when he wears polka dot socks.

October 21st, 2016
Smart and Sophisticated.
Dr Hsu was extremely thorough in explaining entire process and steps for me to get better. After my experience of working with him to develop my plan, I feel a million times better. He listens and takes all concerns and needs into consideration. Highly recommend him to anyone! Glad I have met Dr. Hsu! 😀

October 21st, 2016
Dr was excellent. Surgery went exactly as described and he was very helpful in getting me in quickly when he saw my level of pain. Very happy with outcome.

October 20th, 2016
Dr. Hsu was recommended to me by a friend. It was the best recommendation I ever received. Dr. Hsu performed a Spinal Fusion at L4/L5. Dr. Hsu is thorough, dedicated, thoughtful and just an awesome doctor. He listens to what you say, and he explains in detail what he is going to do. I highly recommend him to anyone that has serious back problems.

October 13th, 2016
C7-T1 Surgery
This was my first surgery and the written instruction given were very thorough explaining what I needed to do and not do before surgery, day of surgery, and the weeks following surgery.

March 25th, 2016
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
I had been told by 2 other doctors that the pain related to my L5/S1 disc herniations was just going to be "part of my life" and that I should learn "to live with it." I was given injections and drugs for years that never helped. Fed up, I sought out Dr. Hsu. Looking at my old MRI he concurred that he could help me. After a new MRI I was immediately scheduled for a lumbar discectomy. The surgery was a success! The pain in my leg is gone and I went for my first jog in years! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED