A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Wang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Sherwin Wang MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Victor S. Wang practice?
- Dr. Victor Wang has 5 office locations.
Dr. Victor Wang practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Placentia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Harbor City, CA and Huntington Beach, CA.
See Placentia Internists and Placentia Gastroenterologists.