A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Waters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Waters is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Waters, JD, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waters graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Waters has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Royal C. Johnson Veterans Memorial Hospital
- Genesee Hospital
- Faxton-St Lukes Healthcare Faxton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Virgil Waters JD and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor V. Waters practice?
- Dr. Victor Waters has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Waters practices Internal Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Internists.