A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Widner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Widner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Widner
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Widner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Widner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Widner graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Widner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Roy Widner MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Victor R. Widner practice?
- Dr. Victor Widner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Widner practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orange Park, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Gastroenterologists.