A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Wood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Ohio Regional Hospital
- Ohio Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Victor A. Wood practice?
Dr. Victor Wood practices General Practice near Wheeling, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clairsville, OH.
See Wheeling General Practitioners.