Dr. Victor Yang MD Patient Reviews

2.3
  • 11 reviews

April 13th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Yang for over 20 years and he is at the top of my list of doctors. He is very knowledgeable, explains everything in detail, and is never too busy to answer questions. I appreciate the fact that he is so thorough and shows concern for his patients. Dr. Yang is an excellent physician and I am very happy to be one of his patients.

March 21st, 2015
Don't visit this doctor
Late, late, late, nurses keep making up excuses, not honest, no concern for patience.

March 18th, 2014
A good doctor ?
Rely on God is better. He may be learned and I don't think he is a helpful people. Focus on your coming visits and chances to become his client. Few comments or advice on your health. Call you to do more exam or test. More than enough ? Hard to make appointments as he has too many patients to deal with.

November 7th, 2013
Very rude doctor
He tried to push me out after 5 mins. He was very rude.

April 1st, 2013
Tried to push me out in 2 minutes. Full of bad attitude.

March 26th, 2013
Not really friendly. The attitude he shows is not really much care about his patient.

March 26th, 2012
Dr. Yang is a fine gastroenterologist, I have been to several over the years for my stomach issues. After having an endoscopy done (before and after the endoscopy Dr. Yang talked with me which I appreciated) Dr. Yang prescribed two new medications. One of them did not help, but the other one did. The first time I called for an appointment I was able to get one on the same day.

November 14th, 2011
No patience to patient
Reluctant to listen to the patient's question, and try to push the patient out in 5 minutes and several questions.

December 15th, 2010
This doctor doesn't have patience to listen
And he seems always over booked, tries to rush me out of door in 5mins.

May 30th, 2009
Dr. Yang is great for procedures, he performed an endoscopy and colonoscopy on me. I felt comfortable with him and he explained what the procedure entailed. He did a good job of explaining my diagnosis (Crohn's disease).I had no problem getting an appointment. However, he does run late sometimes due to procedures so there is a wait sometimes. Office staff is good about taking messages about issues/questions, (which can avoid an additional visit) and best of all Dr. Yang himself calls you back by the end of the day.I really like his bedside manner. He treats patients with respect, tells you your treatment options and allows you to have input in your treatment plan.The only problem I have is that he dosed my pentasa higher than is recommended (my pharmacist questioned the dose and upon further research the package insert confirmed the dose was higher than studied). Additionally he started me on Imuran and did not schedule any blood monitoring (which is extremely important because it can decrease blood counts and cause bone marrow suppression). In chronic disease a major component of care is medication. I do not feel comfortable having Dr. Yang manage my treatment anymore because I will constantly be questioning whether my treatment is correct. I am disappointed that I have had the medication problems with him otherwise I would have continued to see him.

May 21st, 2009
Great Doctor
he is very well in diagnosing and does well to make sure that his patients are well taken care of.