A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Zach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Zach, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zach graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Zach MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor Zach practice?
- Dr. Victor Zach has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Zach practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Critical Care Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists and Phoenix Critical Care Practitioners.