A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Zachian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Zachian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Zachian, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
Education & Awards
Dr. Zachian graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zachian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Aaron Zachian FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Victor A. Zachian practice?
- Dr. Victor Zachian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Victor Zachian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.