A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Zelenov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Zelenov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Zelenov graduated from Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University.
Dr. Zelenov has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Gates Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Zelenov MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Victor Zelenov practice?
- Dr. Victor Zelenov has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Zelenov practices Anesthesiology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Anesthesiologists.