A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Adeleye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Adeleye is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Adeleye, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adeleye graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Adeleye has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Adeleye MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victoria Adeleye practice?
- Dr. Victoria Adeleye has 1 office location.
Dr. Victoria Adeleye practices Family Medicine near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Primary Care Doctors.