Victoria Adeleye Is this you?

Have you seen Victoria Adeleye?

October 11th, 2017

Poor customer service

I felt like I was being rushed

August 10th, 2017

Same day visit

My 23 month old was sick on Monday I called and they got him in with in 2 hrs!

February 1st, 2017

Steer clear

Had a new patient appointment waited over an hour in the waiting room. Once we saw the doctor after about 10 minutes of face time she told us she lost track of time and she had to leave to be at her daughter's recital. She left the room in a commotion then minutes later went and saw the patient next to us. After being at the front to check out for almost 30 mins the receptionist went to the back and got the doctor signature. (The doctor that just told us 45 minutes prior to this that she had to leave right then). I called the next day to try and get all my questions answered. From (Dec. 20th- Feb 1st) I still have not received the needed hospital bed, wheel chair, AFO, blood pressure cuff or podiatrist visit needed. I have worked with Susan the office manager to try and correct these issues. She is being verbally helpful, but nothing has changed other than getting the nice letter from the Dr. Victoria Adeleye stating that she as a provider can not meet basic Healthcare needs of a patient.

March 3rd, 2016

Daughter of Mrs. Smith

This is an awesome Dr. and a great staff. My mom is new and is an older women and Dr. Adeleye didn't just run in and out she took time to meet and try to get to know us. Very few Doctor's will take the time she did to make someone feel comfortable. I truly thank her and her staff for the kindness they showed to us.

December 21st, 2015

I want you to know that Physicians Associates are the best and I recommend that you give them a try. They are the best and I really do like them and I don`t have a bad thing to say about them

February 28th, 2015

Very competent and caring doctor

August 5th, 2014

wonderful listener

July 14th, 2014

Awesome Doctor!

My first visit to Dr. Adeleye. She was outstanding! Wasn't a rush in and rush out visit...she actually took time to talk to me and discuss my concerns. She isn't one to just give you and RX and send you on your way...was very knowledgeable and offered different options to my problems. Extremely professional and caring...I have found my doctor and would recommend her to anyone looking for and exceptional doctor in the Conroe area!

May 7th, 2014

new patient

I loved everything about this doctor and her staff. I was a new patient with an illness. They got me in on the same day that I called. Everyone was professional and funny. The doctor was awesome and actually took the time to listen to me and answer all of my questions. I have already recommended her to my family members and friends.

February 4th, 2017