A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Afshani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Afshani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Afshani, BS, MD, MS is board certified in Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Afshani graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Afshani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
- Eastside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Lynn Afshani BS, MD, and MS is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Victoria L. Afshani practice?
- Dr. Victoria Afshani has 7 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Afshani practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Conyers, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Snellville, GA.
See Conyers Internists, Conyers Hematologists, and Conyers Oncologists.