A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Alagiozian-Angelova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Alagiozian-Angelova is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alagiozian-Angelova
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alagiozian-Angelova Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Alagiozian-Angelova, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Alagiozian-Angelova graduated from Medical University - Plovdiv.
Dr. Alagiozian-Angelova has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
- John H. Stroger,Jr.,Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Missak Alagiozian-Angelova MD is a female Pathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Victoria M. Alagiozian-Angelova practice?
- Dr. Victoria Alagiozian-Angelova has 1 office location.
Dr. Victoria Alagiozian-Angelova practices Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Hematology near Skokie, IL.
See Skokie Pathologists.