Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  bad doctor  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2014

He is rude and does not care. In a rush to get me out of office. Does not explain anything to me. I had a bladder condition t that was so bad I ended up in the emergency room that night after seeing her. She had no clue what was wring so sent me home.

|  competent and caring  |  show details
by Tom on May 28th, 2014

Great staff , easy scheduling , Dr. Angert is a very competent Doctor. Every Doctor she has referred me to has been excellent. Her bedside manner is of a serious nature , but I like that and I like her. She has a busy practice , that say a lot .

|  show details
Mar 31st, 2014

I HAVE BEEN HER PATIENT FOR 10 YEARS OR SO,VERY HAPPY WITH THE OFFICE AND THE DOCTOR

|  was not s good doctor  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2012

I have had problems that she did not even know about. i came to her with allot of pain. She just sent me home and the same day i ended up in the emergency room. she was in a rush and oviously did not know what was wrong with me. She is very tense so i had anxiety just waiting for her to come in the room. she is not frienly and she does not explain anything to me. she does not tell me if anything is wrong or not or if i ma getting a prescribition or not. i have to ask and she also does not tell me what i need to know about my illness. i would not reccomend her to anyone due to her lack of knowledge and care

|  show details
Sep 6th, 2011

Dr. Angert is a fantastic physician. She truly cares about her patients and, while making sure you understand your role in your health, assists wherever she can to help you. My numbers are great because she is proactive and firm, yet caring. She is wonderful and highly recommended

|  Not Friendly  |  show details
by Upset female on Jun 9th, 2011

Was not cheerful & frindly as she looked on her website. Did not seem educated or familar with my health issues. Office staff were friendly, but seemed like they were in a rush, even though I arrived 30 minutes early.

|  Dr. Angert is an excellent, caring physician.  |  show details
by V. Abate on Sep 28th, 2009

Dr. Angert really cares about people. She truly listens and works with you. She is clear, to the point, and easy to reach. Several times I have called the office only to have her get right on the phone - and she has a busy practice! She has done an excellent job managing my diabetes and is the first primary care physician I have had that makes me feel completely comfortable. She is highly skilled and wonderful with people. I have been going to her for years - I would highly recommend her.