A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Arlauskas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Arlauskas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Arlauskas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arlauskas graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Arlauskas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Anne Arlauskas MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victoria A. Arlauskas practice?
- Dr. Victoria Arlauskas has 1 office location.
Dr. Victoria Arlauskas practices Internal Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Internists.