A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Babushkina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Babushkina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Babushkina, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Babushkina graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Babushkina has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Babushkina MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victoria Babushkina practice?
- Dr. Victoria Babushkina has 3 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Babushkina practices Internal Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Wailuku, HI.
See Spartanburg Internists.