Learn more about Dr. Victoria Barber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Barber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barber
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Barber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barber graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Barber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria L Barber MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victoria L. Barber practice?
- Dr. Victoria Barber has 1 office location.
Dr. Victoria Barber practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Daly City, CA.
See Daly City Orthopedic Surgeons.