A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Barber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Barber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Barber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barber graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Barber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria L Barber MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victoria L. Barber practice?
- Dr. Victoria Barber has 1 office location.
Dr. Victoria Barber practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Daly City, CA.
See Daly City Orthopedic Surgeons.