A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Bates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Bates, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bates
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Bates, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bates graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Bates has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Capital Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Roy Bates DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victoria R. Bates practice?
- Dr. Victoria Bates has 1 office location.
Dr. Victoria Bates practices Family Medicine near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Family Physicians.