A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Belogolovkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Belogolovkin is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Belogolovkin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Belogolovkin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Belogolovkin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Belogolovkin MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victoria Belogolovkin practice?
- Dr. Victoria Belogolovkin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Belogolovkin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Sarasota Obstetricians & Gynecologists.