A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Biondi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Biondi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Biondi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Biondi graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Biondi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Bristol Hospital
- Bristol Hospital, Inc., Bristol CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Rose Biondi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Victoria R. Biondi practice?
- Dr. Victoria Biondi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Biondi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bristol, CT.
See Bristol Obstetricians & Gynecologists.