A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Boisen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Boisen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Boisen, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boisen graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Boisen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Claire Boisen DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victoria C. Boisen practice?
- Dr. Victoria Boisen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Boisen practices Family Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ft Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Primary Care Doctors.